Terms and conditions
- We will never share any of your personal data to a third part without your consent, irrespective of whether you hire us or not.
- Much of our day to day correspondence with you will be done by e-mail. Therefore this is an information that we will require from you. However we promise you that we will not pass on your e-mail to any other outside parties including other immigration lawyers without your permission.
- In the event of handing over your personal documents during the course of the case proceedings to government bodies such as the Finnish immigration Services and other immigration services, we will always approach you for permission before we make a move.
- Our system is updated with all the latest anti-viral soft wares and in no way will we ever pass on any virus contaminated download material to your browser.
This website contains general information about legal matters. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
Limitation of warranties
The legal information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. EKPA & Co Oy makes no representations or warranties in relation to the legal information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, EKPA & Co Oy does not warrant that:
- the legal information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the legal information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to legal advice from your attorney or other professional legal services provider.
If you have any specific questions about any legal matter you should consult your attorney or other professional legal services provider.
You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on this website.
Nothing in this legal disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.