Planning to immigrate?
The myriad of legal procedures that you have to undergo can be extremely stressful and time consuming. The good news is, you don’t have to face all this alone. Welcome to Ekpa & Co Oy, where we make your immigration dreams come true. Our dedicated team of immigration advisors are always at your disposal to offer you the very best legal advice and services. In addition to immigration laws, we also provide you other invaluable legal services such as criminal law and family law.
Ekpa & Co aims to endorse the law to the last dot. We focus on promoting justice by representing the existing legal infrastructure in the best way possible. Our motto is to provide the best professional legal services to all of our clients without discrimination. We represent a diverse clientele including private individuals, communities, corporate organizations and government bodies. We uphold the integrity of the legal profession. All of our legal officers are self-motivated to become the very best in their respective fields. We deal with all our clients with absolute honesty, professional etiquette and courteousness. This is what sets us apart and what persuades all of our old clients to hire us over and over again to represent them. We work hard to ensure that we excel and come out on the top of all the problems you have entrusted to us. We have set our bars of success really high. All of your legal problems are safe in our hands. We take your worries very seriously and from the moment you hire us for consultation, we try our best to get the job done right. So don’t hesitate to consult us with your legal problem.
Field of Specialization:
Refugees and Asylum matters
- Representing and guiding asylum applicants throughout the application and the appeal process at the Finnish Immigration Services, the Police and Administrative Court.
- Representing and guiding clients facing Revocation of Refugee Status
- Family Reunification
- Residence Permit and Citizenship Application
- Visitors Visa Application
- Child custody and visitation rights
- Child supports/alimony and Child protection matters
- Students’ Residence Permit
- Family ties Residence Permit
- Residence Permit for Employed Person
- Residence Permit on other ground, according to aliens Act
- Representation of both defendant and plaintiff in criminal matters
To Immigrants, Finnish regulatory systems as well as the Finnish legal system are quite unknown. We try to help by taking the anxieties and stress away from you, by so doing we help to facilitate your concerns. We give effective representation through our partners, assist you during and after proceedings, and defend you, knowing the judicial process machinery. Your happiness matters to us. Let us help you make a difference in your life today.